Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ughhhh... I Think My Intestines Are Still Under Anesthesia!!

   So I made it through the sitting still and walked right into the most bloated week of my life.  I always felt full, but at moments my stomach would cramp like crazy!!! It felt like the kind of cramping you get right before diarrhea comes, but nothing would come.  It would literally take my breath away and force me into a really ugly cringe.  My cramping worked like contractions.  When they were quick and super spread apart I knew it would not be followed by anything coming out.  As they got stronger and closer together I knew something was coming.  It would take about two days to go through this process and the end result was usually nothing to get excited about.  Superbowl Sunday was miserable for me and we had a ton of people over, so that sucked.  My younger sister's birthday date-dinner we decided to invite ourselves on at the last minute was at an awesome restaurant, but I could barely eat anything and just wanted to go home and curl up in bed.  It was a miserable week.  I even tried going to the gym and walking on the treadmill hoping it would help things move though me.  The bloating was so bad that I couldn't walk faster than 2.5 mph or else I would want to pass out from the pain and at that speed nothing moved.  I did an Enema, which cleared me out for a night, but is not the preferred method when you are hoping to be pregnant.  It seemed the food and gas went all the way up my esophagus.  My stomach was as hard as a rock (not in the sexy ab way, but in the stretched out way) from just below my ribs down to my crouch.  I tried laying in different positions, sitting with my butt in the air (gas rises) and even doing some weird little shimmy when I was by myself... it was all to no avail.
     I finally went and saw my Acupuncturist and she recommended a glass of organic carrot juice in addition to the green smoothies I make in the mornings and another glass at night.  She also gave me Bioplasma cell salts.  They are for general cell functions and helped with the gas.  By the next day I was feeling a million times better.  I had energy in the mornings and then started to feel a lil nausea by about 3:00 pm.  I would take a nap at that point and then have on-and-off nausea for the rest of the night.  I was fine with this set up because I could get a few errands done in the morning and then relax the rest of the day.  Also, the nausea seemed like a possible good sign to me :) I felt like the worst of my pain was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment