Friday, September 27, 2013

37 weeks, 2 days and.... STILL COOKING

Just a quick update because I have been asked by many people (that don't see me on a regular basis) if I have had the twins yet... NOPE.  The boys are super healthy and growing like crazy.  Each baby is over 6.5 lbs.  Both boys are head down again (Zayden flipped to breach last week, but is back to head down) and ready to go.  I have started to do acupuncture treatments that are supposed to induce labor.  Sue, my acupuncturist thinks I'll have the babies no later than this coming Wednesday.  I hope she is right.  I am 186 lbs, 45 inches around, not sleeping so well and out of clothes that fit.  My mom is here to help with the babies and instead is organizing my whole house!!!! I love the organizing, but I'd rather have her holding her grandsons. I am grateful for how healthy the boys are, but I am soooooo ready for them to come out.  I am not dilated in the slightest.  I do have random contractions, but nothing in a pattern or too intense.  I have not lost my mucous plug yet either.  I am hormonal and exhausted.  But... all is well and I know I'll meet my boys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment